add captions to your pictures w/o photoshop - by:Zooped
OK. Here is what you do:
1)Choose a image from your myspace.com image gallery and right click your mouse, Then choose " Copy image location" Once you have save it
2) Go to this page: http://www.bubblecaption.com/create.html
3) Paste the address you copied in Step 1 to the field marked, "Upload image from a URL". Click upload.
4) Follow the steps and make your caption bubble. Click on Preview. If everything looks good, click on Finish
5) After you finish the captioning, scroll down on the "finished" page and you will see an address labeled, "Most Popular" USE THAT. ( right click the area with your mouse then click copy )
6) Now you can paste that code anywhere on your myspace page / comments myspace emails etc..
Then you should get something like this